One of the controversial topics for the people looking for body-contouring is Coolsculpting. Still, there are so many things to know about this procedure. It has been popular for the last few years for several reasons such as-
- It is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure
- It is cheaper than the liposuction procedure
- It is just a one-hour session of the fat freezing process that is FDA-cleared.
These are some things you already know. Here are some of the things that nobody tells you about Coolsculpting.
- Based on most of the patient reviews and our collected data, 7/10 people have chosen to go through this procedure for the second time.
- No improvement will occur to a saggy-skinned person. Moreover, due to a heavy sucking process by the Coolsculpting applicator, your skin laxity can be more noticeable in the fat-freezing areas.
- Although everyone will tell you it is a one-hour process, it will take up to two hours to complete. You have to count each and every area separately for each hour like each love handle or lower abdomen areas.
- In most of the cases, the desired result is not achieved in round one. Chances are more that you will be needing a second round.
- Once the procedure is done, the areas of Coolsculpting will look quite weird and you will feel like carrying a stick of butter in the stomach or other areas.
- Nobody tells you about the horrible and for most of the people, intolerable pain that you will feel after four to five days of the treatment. Some may also feel nerve pain, feel like vomiting or even fainting may happen. For some patients, they have compared the pain with a burning sensation or sting of thousand bees. It is always better to expect all the symptoms as they may seem worse if you haven’t heard about them.
- Coolsculpting has nothing to do with weight loss. It will simply freeze your fat and by time, the dead cells will be digested by the white blood cells and you will get rid of those stubborn fats.
- Results will take the time to show up. You may get a noticeable change within a month or a few weeks or it may take 4 to 6 months in some cases to get your desired result.
- Whether the changes should be permanent or not, it depends on you. If you maintain a regular health routine, the changes will be noticeable. However, if you avoid the diet chart and start gaining weight, all your efforts may go in vain.
Now that you have known all the facts about Coolsculpting, let us know if you are going for one. Or, if you have already gone through this process and have found any more interesting and unknown facts about Coolsculpting, let us know in the comment section.